- 7 Feb: Dinner with the Usual Crowd and two special guests. Copious Italian food and speculations of pairings. Pretty orange moon.
- 13 Feb: Touchdown in Wellington. Had fun watching police bust tunnel speeders in the wee hours, giving a whole new meaning to ‘busted-only lanes’.
- 14 Feb: Bowie concert rocked, even if I nearly turned into an iceblock to get there. Bumped into Kate afterwards outside Midnight Espresso. :-)
- 15 Feb: Elly's birthday thingy. The whole business card conversation was, in my opinion, the highlight of the evening.
- 20 Feb: After Niamha's going-away drinks (at which I bumped into the long-lost Jessamy), Glenn and Kiri (sp?) and I went to a neighbour's party to pick up Kiri's friend Jeremy. Kiri had fun doing pigtails on Glenn and Jeremy, and I should post the pictures sometime. Lowlight: almost ended up in hospital.
- 22 Feb: Shannon's birthday thingie. Coffee afterwards, followed by Long Insightful Chat that went on till 12.30 am. Stayed up in the office doing work till 6 pm. (You'd have thought I'd still be in larval stage!)
- 25 Feb: Came out about one of my (currently two) not-so-secret LJ mini-attractions. Highly amusing conversation results.
- 26 Feb: Last day at work.
- 28 Feb: Sarah returns from Germany. At long last!
Dear friends, If fate handed us different circumstances, I'd propose to you already…if, in those circumstances, you hadn't proposed first.…
Another meme from Special K! Reply to this post, and I'll tell you one reason why I like/love/adore you. Then put this in your own journal, and…
There are fairly decent type descriptions at Best-Fit Type, The Personality Page, TypeLogic, or the like, if you like an idea of what the…