Teacher training going well. Lots of work, and here I am wondering WTF I'm doing typing this at 3.30 am, when I could be doing readings, or sleeping, instead.
Finally caught up with two weeks of outstanding friends list entries. In these last two weeks, I missed out on (in no particular order, and not intended to be a complete list):
- Chelsea's DVD night
- Kyla's going away (miss you, must say hi to you next time I head southward)
- JHRIV's reappearance on LiveJournal
- Shannon's flatwarming (though I had something else on that evening, and would never have made it whichever way I cut it)
- Special K's being on the wrong end of, um, relationship issues (this is a public entry, so my lips are sealed)
- Dan versus Shannon, rounds 1–3
- Starla's work-related issues (this is a public entry, so my lips are sealed)
But mostly, I noted all the changes that Kristin's been going through lately. Though I've been away from LJ most of this time, I hope you'll catch an upward spiral soon, if you're not there already! Hang in there, and I'll try to peek in once in a while.
And now for some meme-ish bollocks.
Snarfed from meinterrupted. Thanks!
- If you call me Chris, you're no different from a bar of soap.
- If you call me Christopher, you obviously don't know my name.
- If you call me cky, you're a geek, and I love you for it.
- If you call me hedgee, you've spent too much time on LiveJournal.
- If you call me Hedgeling, you've known me for longer than about 90% of the people I know.
- If you call me Mr Whippy, you were probably one of my students back in my lab demonstration days.
- If you call me Terry the Scary Fairy, you probably know the real me better than most others.
- If you call me The Young One, you are probably older than me.
The above list is intentionally incomplete.